Unless otherwise stated, all written content on this site is owned by the Company or our affiliates and licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site without prior permission. You may, however, download, print, and/or share one copy of individual pages of the Site for non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users navigate the world; no guarantees are made about any actions or outcomes recommended on the Website.
You may establish a hypertext link to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
The Site contains hypertext links to other sites, and such links are provided for your convenience on an ‘as is’ basis. Should you find any inaccurate information on the Site, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall correct it as soon as it is practicable to do so. While we endeavor to ensure that all information and hypertext links on the Site are accurate, we cannot guarantee their accuracy or currency, and hereby disclaim any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material or for any misinterpretation, loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on any material or links contained within the Site.
By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, Facebook postings, tweets, photos and videos) to us via the Site or by any electronic means, you do so under the following conditions:
- you are eighteen (18) years of age or older;
- you are the owner of said material or that said material is being submitted by you with the express consent of the owner of the material;
- you are granting the Company a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction;
- in connection with the exercise of any rights you grant us and anyone authorized by us, you grant the Company the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to our Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Use of the Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE COMPANY OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, ANY PART OF OUR WEBSITE. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS.
1289366 Ontario Inc.
c/o L. DiPronio
1235 Bay Street, Suite 700